Quinta dos Sentidos Lda (hereafter QdS) is the party responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data. QdS is a registered company with tax number 513604219 and contact details as stated in the contact section of the website.
Data Collection and Storage
QdS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information [name, email address, phone number] and, in the case of signing up to the Wine Club, address information [physical address].
QdS collects this data when you:
- Register online for a visit or when you request information via the website’s contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up to be a member of the Wine Club.
QdS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your visit or query request
- Mail the Newsletters related to the Wine Club (members only)
- Process the mailings related to the offerings of the Wine Club (members only).
The Wine Club offerings are physically shipped by a third-party company, to whom QdS will provide the data required for managing the shipping.
QdS stores your data in cloud hosting.
QdS will every year in the month of January delete all data related to any user with no contractually binding relationship with QdS.
QdS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request QdS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that QdS corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that QdS completes information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that QdS erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that QdS restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to QdS’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that QdS transfers the data QdS has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +351 282 144 668
- Letter: Quinta dos Sentidos, Lda, Apartado 148, 8300-999 Silves, Portugal
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit the QdS website, QdS may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use the website
QdS shares information with analytics and search engine providers, such as Google Analytics, that assists QdS in the improvement and optimization of the QdS website. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the website features may not function as a result.
Links to Other Websites
The site is not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age of the countries in which they reside. You must be over the legal drinking age to use the site.
Maintenance of This Document